Wednesday, August 03, 2005

HOUSTON, we have a BATHROOM FLOOR, almost.

hahahaa, I got you didn't I. Well the floor, while not technically done, is in and we can almost allow splashing in the tub again (and MB NEEDS a bath let me tell ya, I didn't think it was possible to have a 4 year old smell so badly. ROFLOL).

DH and I laid the tile last weekend and finished it up before our friend came to stay. The 2nd day she was here and "nagged" him about the bathroom sink, I got my sink back. We still need to put down the quarter round trim (apparently I'm painting it, DH is placing it) and seal the seam at the tub.

Then, my friends, after over a month, I will have my bathroom back!! DO you HEAR the angels singing??? I can finally brush my teeth in the bathroom where they should be brushed.

Hey, an added bonus, MB is now potty trained and OUT of diapers. He does wear a pull up for nap and bedtime but we are in our little Spongebob underwear. How wrong is it to think your kid is adorable in underwear. SOoooo happy to be DONE with Huggies. Time to move on to tidy whiteys or boxers...the choice is MB's. Oh, and he learned how to pee standing up.

If I have to hear Mommy, you stand to pee once more I'm gonna split a gut.

4 comments:

Liz said...

LMAO, I remember how good it felt to have my new bathroom done. And I think my peanut looks adorable in underwear too. Congrats on the bathroom!

Karmon said...

Congratulations MB! Your growing up so darn fast. Seems like yesterday you were born. WTG! Big Boy!

TamWill said...

Congrats! Sounds like everything is coming together for ya! :O) Good!

~ cyndyann ~ said...

WTG Big Guy! There IS something so adorable about little boys in their Bob The Builder and SpongeBob undies (lol)... So I join you in that ~warms me in the belly~ kind of feeling whenever my little man decides to wear his... CONGRATS on gettng that bathroom almost done! I don't know how you hold yourself together... HUGS