Thursday, August 18, 2005

50 things about me (since even I can't think of 100) worth knowing.

I'm bored today and should be working, but I came to take a break and play.
Here are 50 things about me you do or do not know, I won't bore you to death with 100 things about me. LOL...
1. I think I'm pretty abnormal.
2. I LOVE being a mom but wish MB said MOMMY a little less.
3. I think coffee is a food group.
4. I let my 4 year old drink coffee from my cup (if I don't he steals it anyway).
5. I over extend myself all the time.
6. I rarely get more than 5 or 6 hours of sleep per night and it is usually interrupted.
7. I really want to sleep more.
8. I grew up on the South Side of Chicago and DO NOT have a southern accent though I live in Tennessee now. (apparently that shocks people. LOL).
9. I miss Chicago a lot.
10. I have not had a vacation since my honeymoon 6 years ago and before that since 1988.
11. I LOVE cartoons and kids.
12. I hate working at home but don't see any way out of it.
13. I have a college degree in Radio, TV and Film.
15. I was a DJ for 18 years.
16. NO, I don't really miss it.
17. I would love to have more kids, but it is not happening.
18. My best friend lives in Bondville, Illinois and I miss her terribly.
19. I love to play with MB.
20. I wish DH and I would play more. We seem to have forgotten how to have fun together.
21. My birthday is Tuesday and today I'm worried because I think I forgot my MIL's birthday.
22. I live in perpetual pain, but try not to be a witch about it.
23. Ibuprofen is my friend *wink*.
24. I LOVE cooking but hate my kitchen.
25. I HATE doing dishes and laundry.
26. I would rather clean a bathroom than a kitchen.
27. No matter how hard I try, I can not bake chocolate chip cookies correctly, though I keep trying.
28. I HAVE to be taking care of something to feel useful in life.
29. I wish I had more time to attend a regular Bible study or could FIND one.
30. I love to be alone though I never am.
31. My favorite movie is the Princess Bride which I didn't even know about until my best friend told me about it when I was in my 20's.
32. I grew up on a "farm"...we raised Bees.
33. I think berries are God's gift to me.
34. We are growing our own pumpkins for Halloween this year.
35. I was in the honor society in high school.
36. I graduated from High School early because I was bored and wanted to go to college.
37. I worked for a CPA when I was 13 years old doing bookkeeping for businesses.
38. I hate math.
39. I dream of being the voice of a cartoon character.
40. I wish I were disciplined in my life.
41. I need a maid. LOL
42. Both of my parents are alive still and I still have 1 remaining grandmother, but she's a bit of a freak. (is that horrible to say?)
43. I really don't hate anybody. There are people I don't want to be around, but I don't hate them.
44. I wish the world was safer and I didn't have to worry about letting my MB go out to play.
45. I wish there were more little kiddos around our neighborhood.
46. I don't want to be the coordinator for Moppets starting next month but will do it anyway.
47. I love the color green, almost any shade.
48. I need more friends in this area.
49. I am really struggling with the area of home school versus public school.
50. I am so glad MB is my son, silliness and all, and that he is a fighter and is so brave.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

You are a very strange creature, but I love ya!!! Hehehehe ;)