Monday, August 08, 2005

I probably need to change the name of my Blog

It seems I don't post about the guys at all, but me. LOL...I guess this is the only place I can be totally egocentric.

I'm happy today because it seems that we have somehow rung a big bell in the military. A General, yes, you read that right, GENERAL contacted the Family readiness Group in Wisconsin and asked what in the world is going on with our friend V and why is her soldier not home. Hehehee. I have a feeling we caused a little stir somewhere kicking in the water as we have and threatening to go to the media. V talked to the gal at the FRG in Wisconsin and she is reporting back to the General who our stick-in-the-sand is. I am so hopeful this means her J will be coming home soon.

I, honestly, will be sort of sad when he does. It is kind of nice having some estrogen in the house with me and somebody to take care of. I guess I'm sick that way, I need to be taking care of someone who appreciates it, and I know she does (though she probably thinks I'm nutso too).

We had all the boys this weekend so the house is full and about making ME crazy, so I know she's at her wits end too, but the brood goes back to their mom tomorrow and things will calm down to the usual amount of craziness. (And V can attest to anybody who wants to know, it's pretty crazy around here ALWAYS, but at least mutt and jeff will be out of the living room (V's bedroom I'm afraid). It's funny how boys don't think about a person's feelings, they run into the living room, turn on the TV, start the computer up and start yammering at V. The poor girl gets blindsided. I think she and J wanted a boy, but she may be praying when they finally do get pregnant that it will be a girl. LOL. I totally understand V, I totally understand, but I have to admit, I'm a mom of boys from the get go.

Today, pray with us that this is not just another nuisance but real help from the FRG and the General. I could kiss his stars!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Oh girl - I love you & could never thank you enough for letting me be here & taking care of me. Especially with all the APPLE JUICE (LMAO). You are my angel & I really dont know what I would have done without you. Im so excited about the posibility of J being home, but I dont want ogive our hopes up - you know honey. I LOVE YOU!!!!

~ cyndyann ~ said...

Sweetie, you deserve some stars of your own right now - and maybe even the purple heart cuz you already have the heart of gold. Keeping everything crossed so nessa's solder can come home to her.... Love ya sweetie!