Saturday, August 20, 2005

She's gone home *sniff sniff*

Well after 2 weeks here at the Casa de Mi Familia, our V went home with her DH J. a few mintues ago. It was good to see J again, but I'm sad my V is gone. It's amazing how much she means to me. She, in her short time here at my house, was a wonderful houseguest. She never complained and was gracious in dealing with MB who can be a handful most of the time.

I'm glad she is better, but I will miss her face every day. *sigh*

Funny thing is, she and J will be back on Monday for doc visits and dinner (we promised him a grilled steak when he got home) and a small b-day celebration (thank you K in Virginia, you are AWESOME girl...thanks to you I don't have to make my own birthday cake).

We bawled when she left...it's like losing a limb. V-you are welcome back anytime...and the new couch comes Monday, so we will actually have a BED for our next visitors.

2 comments:

Karmon said...

Your welcome. I wanted to take you to dinner for you special day. Since, I can't be there. It's the best I can do. Enjoy! Love ya.

Vanessa said...

Thank you for taking me in with such open arms & all your help. I love you guys for everything. "I'LL BE BACK" - hehehe.