Thursday, July 21, 2005

Today I'm stuck

I'm stuck in between loving and being bored to death in my job. I love that I can work at home which allows me to be here for Monkey Boy, but I am BORED to death typing today. I woke up (Still dizzy by the way) and the first thing I saw was the room moving, but still, it was 5:30 and time to get up, get MB his medicine and start typing. Now, typing is not a bad thing, but docs, when dictating, do some pretty silly stuff like take phone calls, joke w/nurses and my pet peeve, eat. I suppose it could be worse. I have friends who have had docs burp, release gas from the southern boarder, sing opera, and one (I kid you not) had narcolepsy and would flat out fall asleep dictating and start snoring. I laugh mostly at that one because maybe I should be typing him becuase I have fallen asleep typing some docs.

I really really really really need some adult conversation that is not medical based before I flip out totally. I tell you what, I feel like one of the most boring people on the planet anymore. What DO grown ups talk about in the real world. Myplaymate is 4 now...and cars and Marble Works are about all we talk about...oh and spongebob.

I LOVE that I can wear my pj's all day, no makeup and, with the excpeption of offending MB, I don't have to shower until late in the day. LOL. Laziness and workaholism all in one package.

But today, it is hard to type, i'm tired, have a headache and am desperately waiting for the antibiotics to kick in so I can drive again and get MB out of the house into the 100 degree heat....mabye we will stay in after all.

3 comments:

TamWill said...

Goodness: I hope you get to feeling better real soon. I wish I was close by and we could chat...I miss adult conversation myself! You better take it easy while you have this ear infection though.
Have a Blessed and restful day :)

MommaRia said...

Tamwill: Thanks! I am feeling cautiously better today. I went to a meeting last night w/12 women from MOPS and I thought my head was going to explode when they all started laughing. Oye...head pain is the worst!!! :)

Karmon said...

Oh Maria. I can totally relate to ear and migraine pain. I feel for you. I wish that I lived closer so we could hang out and keep each other company. I'm sorry that your not liking your job today.

Love Ya