Tuesday, July 26, 2005

INTERVIEW ME (interviewed by Tamwill)

1. What was your biggest mistake? Majoring in Communications: Radio, TV and Film. I should have choosen something more productive...like M.D. or at least a nursing degree...or teacher. But NOOO I wanted to be in radio. LOL. The only other thing is I would like to have had children earlier so maybe I could have had more than 1 of my own.

2. What was your biggest embarrassing moment? When I was the M.C. for the Christopher Cross concert in Illinois and I was introducing the new morning show and gave the WRONG name of the new host. LOL...good thing it was only in from of 1200 people. *blush*. Or the time we were doing a contest on air and I said "Bambi the rabbit) not once, but TWICE, during the contest. Needles to say, that was embarassing.. actually, I'm always embarassing myself.

3. If you could be someone else who would that be? Pretty happy being myself, though I wish I were a thinner, healthier me (and wealthier me too).

4. If you could come back after death, what would you want to be? NO way. Once is enough. I know where I go when I shed this mortal coil, why in heaven would I want to come back here??

5. If you could pick your own name what would it be? I actually like my name. If I use a "fake name" for some reason I always say Lisa. Now that I have a SIL named Lisa, no more...gotta think fast enough for a new "fake name".

Ok you know the rules!! GO!

Just remember the rules now. And now, a reminder of the rules:1. Leave me a comment saying 'interview me please'

2. I will respond by asking you five questions here on my blog (not the same questions you see here)

3. You will update your blog/site with the answers to the questions

4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post

5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions

2 comments:

MommaRia said...

Good to see you too Scott. LOL..in answer to your question, a little bit of both, but I have to admit I'm a sucker for CC songs and *gulp* Barry Manillow. ROFLOL...do you reject my faith as an old sock now.

Thanks for peeking at my blog. :)

Liz said...

My dad was a DJ many moons ago. Once on the air he was talking about a song and said virgin instead of version. This was ages ago and they fired him. But so many people called in hysterical laughing that they rehired him since he was so popular.