Monday, July 18, 2005

Have you ever been so tired that

All you could think about was sleep, when, where and how long. Would it be interrupted or would you get to sleep through the night or nap w/o interruption.

My friend's medical drama continues and the powers that be at the military still do not see fit to send her husband home to help her/love her/improve her help.

I feel uber responsible here. I want to help so much and feel I should being the closest friend she has. A group of amazing women from a message board have been helping as much as they can too, but really I feel like my son's hamster in a wheel. You can go round and round and make it spin really fast, you make a lot of noise, but in the end, nothing is really accomplished except you are tired. That is where I am at today.

I can not imagine what would possess a man to deny another man access to his sick wife. This is making me crazy. I feel worn out and have no idea what to do now.

anyone have an idea?

2 comments:

Hero said...

Obviously as hand-tied as you but wanted to let you know that you're an amazing woman, friend, mother, person and I love you for everything you're doing for her.

TamWill said...

O Dear,
You need rest and prayer will help with all the other worries.

You sound like an awesome giver.

God Bless You :o)