Tuesday, July 19, 2005

BEHOLD the power of muffled

Huh? I hear you asking what the heck is she talking about. Today, I can not hear properly. I knew I had an "ear thing" happening this week, the dizziness tells all. Rooms spin, guts about spill forth from orifices used to speak....You know what I mean if you have EVER had an inner ear infection. In fact, sitting here typing this now, the room has already spun twice.

I did not realize "THE ear" had gotten this bad until a wicked storm rolled through this morning and Monkey Boy and I opened the front door so mommy could tell if he dropped something in the back of the house or that was thunder that shook the entire house. It was disturbing to me to discover it was really the latter of the two. Okay, I can not hear clearly right now for the fluid build up in my ears. It is really kind of funny (again, if not for the dizziness).

MB jumped out of his Spongebob Underwear when the thunder shook the house again...but alas, it sounded like a muffled grumble of a stomach from across the room.

Thank goodness my WONDERFUL, LOVE YOU GIRL, physician knows about "THE ear" issue and prescribed me an antibiotic to kill the germies who live in THE EAR and torment me every few years. This time, I hope to avoid the cellulitis in my ear....really, lets not do that again.

but for now, I will enjoy my muffled silence and LAUGH that I finally hear DH in a normal tone and MB's yelling and jumping have no affect on my head.

Behold the headache free day today b/c I can not hear! ROFLOL..... hear ya in 3 days!

No comments: