Friday, July 22, 2005

Bathroom floor update...

Day 25 and counting, if my math is correct. I will give him a break b/c of emergency friend situation, but come on now.....I need a bathroom floor w/tile. I'm tired of worrying about splashing. Now he wants to change the sink out. I don't have a problem with this except it was not in the budget and I want/need a new couch ( and I can not decide what I want for a vanity. ..for under $300. I found one for $1250 that I liked, but come on....for a bathroom sink? No. Besides....we REAAAALLLY need a couch (preferably a pull out sofa, we get a lot of company). I would post a pic of our couch, but it is deplorable and you would probably send child protective services out...not that it was not MB and SS1 and SS2 who destroyed the furniture in the first place. Now, I notice a new tear (make that 2 irreparable tears now) in the big yellow comfy chair. *sigh* and I wanted a house of boys. I need concrete furniture.

1 comment:

Karmon said...

I say go for the new sleeper sofa. He can always give you a new vanity in a few months. *wink*

PS- Are you getting any rest lately?