Thursday, September 29, 2005

Why do you suppose.....

Why do you suppose when one fills a dishwasher and then pushes the bottom drawer in that some random piece of silverware HAS to fall through the bottom of the silverware holder and get STUCK and cause one to not be able to close the dishwasher?

Why is it I put 2 socks in the washer and dryer ( I suppose) but only 1 comes out on the other end. ...and who keeps putting the darn red shirt I THREW AWAY because though it is 2 years old it STILL bleeds back in the clothes hamper?

Why, when I ask the 4-year-old to do something do I have a battle while the SAME 4 year old will JUMP and ask how friggin high when daddy says to do something?

and finally

Why, when you really really really need to get busy and work hard do you feel like all you can do is sleep? Did you ever see Joe v/s the Volcano...It's a baaaaad case of darkclouditis.

Rhetorical questions all I'm sure, but these things must be pondered by my addled brain today but all I want to do is lay down and wake up tomorrow around noon.

4 comments:

lachen said...

darkclouditis does have a simple solution: lots of Dr. Pepper. Oh, and a screening of the Princess Bride never hurts either. Especially if it is accompanied by liberally buttered and salted popcorn. Which inevitably makes me thirsty. Enter more Dr. Pepper. Vicious cycle, but it does allow light to shine through those storm clouds. I promise.

Tomorrow is a brand new fresh, never-lived-in-before day. Let's hope it brings new joy to you. And perhaps also a few your long lost socks.

lachen said...

And I just had to re-comment because the "random verficiation word" I was made to type in order to post my last comment was "nincompup". I found it worth sharing...

MommaRia said...

LOL...thanks for the smiles...and make mine a Diet Dr. Pepper please :)

TamWill said...

We should all leave some work, to be done....tomorrow :O)