Saturday, May 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Miracle Boy!!

His birthday is today and he's wound UP. He came in our bedroom at 6am and said HI mommy as he climbed up on me. I hugged him tight and said Happy Birthday baby. Can you believe he said "I knew you'd remeber!" LOL...this kid cracks me up.

We dressed his black cat Webkinz in a Webkinz tuxedo and put it on the laptop in the kitchen along with a scrolling screen saver that says "Happy 7th birthday MB!!!" and it looked like the toy cat did it. hehehehe.

His transformers room is almost ready. The bedding is in the dryer right now. His cake looks AWESOME. I paid a guy at work to make a transformers logo cake for me. I like to pretend I'm artistic, but I know I am not. LOL.

we have 6 scheduled to show for the party, 4 boys and 2 girls, 3 of the boys are spending the night. We will play with the splash rocket water sprinkler and have a "transformers" battle for the all spark in the back yard. We will have cake and ice cream with "transforming" chocolate shell (hehehe i'm stretching it for all I got!)

We got MB the bedroom and clothes for his Webkinz along with a lunch box for his Nintendo DS and skin for Nintendogs.

His brothers' got him a bumblebee transformer and a computer game.

My sister got him the blanket and sheets for his bed and extra transformer peel off stickers for his walls.

My little sister sent him a Walmart card for $25

oh. We also got him Veggie Tales Dance Dance Dance, but it's not here yet.

Party one over today.

Party two tomorrow for Biggest Brother's 15 (OMG....15!!!!) birthday. He got the LOTR battle for middle earth xbox 360 game and steaks for dinner.

busy day, gotta finish cleaning so the kids can mess it all up.

Before I go, I have to give thanks to God. 7 years of a wonderful boy when the doctors all said he would not make it six weeks. Thank you for giving me an amazing child and a long time to play with him and watch him grow into a mighty man of God.

No comments: