Thursday, May 22, 2008

Where we are at today

Here is the status update for those with the playing cards:

I do not have cancer. At least not that we know of. That is one thing they will check the whole thyroid for when they take it out on 6/6.

I am nervous. But not scared. The unknown is always a little intimidating, but I know who holds my future and the future of all of those I love and care for. So I'm good. By NO MEANS do I want to leave this planet and move "onward and upward", but God is really in control here.

I am exhausted. I ate lunch today and was SURE my sugar had to be in the 200+ range because I could not keep my eyes open. Yeah, it was 114, perfect for after eating. So the thyroid thing is really really really exhausting lately. I can just fall asleep at the drop of a hat.

My DH has been wonderful. Daddy's house of tacos cooked dinner last night and even cleaned up, sans doing the dishes, but he did the rest. He's a good guy.

MB's 7th birthday party is Saturday. I'm crazy enough to be having a pizza party/sleepover for the boys. Yeah. SOmebody examine my head. He's standing over my shoulder so I can't tell you all the fun stuff we have planned. Hehehehe.
We have done his room in Transformers, auntie C brought him sheets and a bedspread to match. We got him an Optimus Prime Fat Head type thing, basically a 40" wall decoration that you can peel off when it's time to rearrange the room or move on to older decorations.

So, that concludes this episode of "were we are today". Tune in soon for updates.

BTW, if you are from the May Mommy board, and you want me back, please send me an invite!

No comments: