Friday, May 02, 2008

I'm kinda glad nobody is really reading this right now

It means I can be honest.

I am a poor waiter. I don't mean waiting tables, I mean waiting. I could not wait to find out the gender of my child, so the first opportunity I had I found out he was a boy. I could not wait to get out of high school, so I graduated early. I wanted to hurry up and go to college, so I technically dropped out of high school early (with permssion since I was passing everything with an A) to go to college early. You see a pattern here?

I hate waiting.

This whole "waiting for good or bad news" is making me nuts. I'm already exhausted, have a sinus infection on top of whatever this thyroid mess is, and really just want to sleep. I would not say I am depressed, because honestly, I am not. I am just tired...tired and I hate waiting.

I wish I would get the call, email, whatever NOW so I don't have to wait anymore.

I am a take action kind of person. I want to know if I have to be ready to fight or just simply ready to have the darn thing cut out so it stops choking me.

I just want to know. NOW.

Thanks for waiting with me if you really are here reading this.

No comments: