Friday, October 14, 2005

Today....

Today I discovered something about myself I was only vaguely aware of.

I love a good ham sandwich on white bread with mustard. LOL

That was lunch. A totally unhealthy but fast while I wait for work and feed MB who wanted to eat a brownie that is STILL sitting on the table...but ham sammich! so simple. So uncomplicated....so tangy and bland all at the same time. No no...don't add cheese....

just 3 pieces of ham, 2 slices of soft white totally unhealthy death bomb bread and a squirt of good old yellow mustard.

Ahhh the simple things.

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

ITA - its the simple things.

Totally off topic, but its driving me crazy not being able to figure this out.....

What in the world is your picture?????? PLEASE tell me! Im loosing sleep over here woman!

MommaRia said...

a hand with a baby's foot in it.
LOL.

Hero said...

Hey girl-

Oh, I love me my ham sandwiches. Nothing but ham, bread and mustard (yellow, not brown, ick) too. I still eat them even when I'm watching what I eat. I get LF bread and Healthy Choice meat and I'm good to go.

lachen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
lachen said...

You gotta tell this to ZQ, who will then let you in the hammy ham ham club. :)

*the post above was mine - removed for misspellings*