Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful....

Hate me because I am done Christmas shopping! LOL...yes, with the exception of needing 1 Bible for a teenager (he asked for a new one) I am done. I got the rest of DH's gift last night at good old Wally World (Wal Mart for the moniker impaired) and I am D O N E. (except the gift certificates I need for DH's father and sister)...but NOOOOOO I do not have to step foot in a store on Black Friday unless I really want to....and I may. Who can resist a great deal, but it would really have to be a GREAT deal to drag me out of bed at 6 on a Friday after Thanksgiving and get myself and MB to a mall. You see, DH has to work that day and I don't start the new job till the Monday after Thanksgiving.

I may be trimming a tree, napping or trying to finish organizing my house (ROFLOL) before I start an out of the house job. Yep, it's out of the house. But, as usual, I digress.

I sure hope you all get your shopping done (if not and you want a cool educational toy, call me or message me and I can set you up till the 12th of December with guaranteed delivery of a Discovery Toy or 10). I will be wrapping into the wee hours so MB is actually surprised this year. I got to go shopping without him and "santa" got the goods. LOL

Oh yeah, and if you see MB, yes Santa is real. Not the jolly red suited fellow, but the REAL St. Nicholas. (He loves the red suited fellow, but knows that St. Nicholas was a real man who gave dowerys to poor women so they could get married).

We will bake cookies and plan meals later. For now...I am relaxing in the fact that I am DONE Shopping. Join me for coffee won't you?

2 comments:

Liz said...

Yeah, I can definitely hate you for that! I, as usual, haven't even started. And I will be calling for toys in my next billing period, lol.

Vanessa said...

WOOHOO for being done! We just finished ours this week too. Thank goodness! No "black friday" chaos for us - LOL