Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Cloak and Dagger

Wow.

You know what I hated about high school? The popularity contests.

You know what I hate about working in a big office with lots of people and cubicles? Politics and everybody taking and assuming the worst of others.

Put them together and you get a lot of people who wonder what somebody is up to when all they really wanted was to say "hi".

Cloak and dagger off and down.

It's been nice, ladies. I will always have fond memories of you and cherish what you all did when MB had his transplant. Not interested anymore though. You reminded me of why I left in the first place.

My motivation, since you ask, was simply to say hi, reach out to old friends while I was nervous about my future, see how your kids were, maybe see some pictures of those I miss.

No cloak.
No dagger...except the one in me.

No comments: