Monday, August 14, 2006

You know what I wish right now...?

I wish I could remember my password to pay the phone bill.

Lets see..
I have 5 bill log-in's with different passwords and IDs to remember
My email password and log in.
My Blog password and log in.
the bank log in and password
6 different passwords and log-ins at work, wait, 7 if you count the time card log in.
3 password/log in's to remember for my sister.
the PIN on my ATM card.
The login, password and phone number for the homework hotline we check every night.

is it any wonder my memory is cached out?

The sick part of it all, with all of this password crap, somebody still stole my credit card number.
HAH on them....we were almost at the limit anyway and you are BUSTED!

oh...hey, I forgot the login for my cell phone's voice mail...can't forget that....

now...where did I store that phone bill logon before we get cut off.????

2 comments:

TamWill said...

You are right all these passwords...yet they do not protect us from identity theft or fraud.

Vanessa said...

LOL - I have too many passwords too! Horrible thing is when you are standing at a store, checking out & you cannot remember your cards pin# - you press in like 15 different card #'s before you remember the correct one - LOL. This happens to me ALL the time!