Tuesday, June 27, 2006

"My earthly kingdom for a bathroom"

ROFLOL.....

here's the sitch, as Kim Possible says, we have 3 adults and 1 5-year-old in our teenie, tiny house now and only one ....um...facility. Normally this is not an issue as our schedules differ greatly. I get up before my husband. My sister gets home as we are getting up....not much of a backlog there. But add in the other kids every other weekend and we have some real problems developing.

I know there are exercises to increase the tautness of one's buttocks, but tell me, is there an exercise to increase the size of one's bladder????

My kingdom (on earth, nobody gets the good stuff in Heaven baby) my kingdom for another bathroom .....

and I really could use a bigger kitchen and laundry room....

and is a mud room too much to ask for...wrap around portch and maybe a little storage....

oh and 4 bedrooms.

I ask too much *wink*

5 comments:

DesertGirl said...

I think I'd be outside squatting. I pee often!

~ cyndyann ~ said...

I suppose this would be a bad place to complain about cleaning my FOUR flippin bathrooms huh...

Boys can pee outside - poopies are a different story but feed everyone at intervals and hopefully the poop won't hit the fan for everyone at the same time ...

There now... feel better?

Love and miss you!
~Hagatha

Liz said...

I just got my 2nd bathroom and it really is heaven. Of course I'm now in the land of a rental apartment, which kills me, but at least it's bigger than my previous tiny apartment. Hang in there, your bathroom kingdom will come!!!

TamWill said...

I know how you feel dear...for 13 years we shared one bathroom in this house. I felt blessed when we added another, yet with children, it seems you still get knocks on the door and very little privacy.

It takes time, but eventually you will get another bathroom!

Angela said...

good luck with that. Even a half bath would be awesome right. We have a half in the basement which my mom is using so that is nice, we have to juggle the shower but usually not a huge deal.