Thursday, October 04, 2007

Struggle

Not sure I'm fighting with an angel, but I can guarantee you the devil's little dirty paws are in here too, pointing, judging, accusing.

I have become acutely aware of how dark my little heart is. I have become acutely aware of how horrible that makes me feel. I am aware of God's magnificant grace and mercy.

I have also become acutely aware of how much I need some changes in my life, both professionally, personally and spiritually; as a mother and a wife; as a churchgoer and Christian.

My, the wickedness of man's heart! I am thankful for my redeemer.

3 comments:

Liz said...

You ok? If you want to talk, I am here at anytime. I'm online all day at work. Please know I'm here for you and I love you and miss you. HUGS!

~ cyndyann ~ said...

oh sweetie! You shouldn't be fighting these demons on your own. Let's talk - I will call you today and try to make you smile again. There are a lot of us who want to help you through whatever you are feeling - let us. Know you are loved. Know that I care.
HUGE HUGS

Vanessa said...

I tried calling, but havent heard back from you - did you get my card/pics in the mail? Contact me! Love you guys!