Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Where did the time go

I can't believe it is already time for back to school. MB starts school on 8/1 for 1/2 day and 8/3 for the full first day of FIRST GRADE.

It seems like just two weeks ago I was pregnant.
Just 1 week ago he was born so very frail,fragile and sick....
just 3 days ago he had the kidney transplant
Just 2 days ago he learned to walk, talk and finally ate food!

Wasn't it just yesterday he learned to read and write?

I swear it was just this morning that everything he said made me laugh.

He's such a beautiful boy. Very silly. Very smart. He LOVES God. He loves to sing praises. He loves Vivaldi (at least the Spring movement of the 4 seasons).

Where did the time go? My MB is really 6 and going into first grade.

I'm afraid I'm going to go to bed tonight and wake up and find him married with children of his own.

Wow. I suppose all of this means I'm getting older too. At some point I may decide to grow up.

Nah. I'm gonna let MB catch up and we can grow up together.

I'm gonna go play a game with him now. I bet we play the fishing game. Cherish the time. Man, I love being a mom.

1 comment:

TamWill said...

I was gonna say MB is lucky to have you but I think its a two-way street!

Man school starts early there. It does not start until Aug 27th here. Our last day was May 31st, thats almost 3 months of summer!

Yes they do grow up so fast and my boys like yours love the Lord. That is so wonderful and such a blessing!