Friday, March 02, 2007

"This is the bug that never ends....it just goes on and on my friends"

Remember the song from Lambchop? The song that never ends......yeah, this winter and sickness in this house is just like that song....only a lot less clever but just as annoying.

I swear, if MB is not sick I am...if I am not sick MB is. My real question here is "how does DH not get sick"?

I'm about to do some hidden immuno testing on him if this doesn't stop soon.

Before I can do that I have to be able to walk from the pile of blankets on top of my shivering self in the living room the 12 steps it takes to get to the bathroom without shaking my bones to pieces from chills.

Ugh.......Spring spring already, please.

2 comments:

Liz said...

I hope you both feel better soon! Hugs!

Vanessa said...

{{HUGS}} Hope you guys stop passing the sickies around soon. Isnt the weather nuts?!?! Reason #256 why I hate TN - lol ;)