Saturday, March 04, 2006

MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY....MOOOOONAY!!

Sing it with me kids......

Ok, maybe you don't know the song.

I like money. Do you like money? I don't LOVE it, but it sure is nice to get some extra sometimes. I really like to spend money too...spoil people, celebrate, eat out, buy clothes for MB...give it away to organizations I believe in including our church. Like everybody else, I need more.

I recently got an "incentive" reward from work and I have to say, it felt goooooooooooddddddd. I really like being told "you are doing a good job" and I really really like it when they say that AND hand you money at the same time. Oh the sunshine that followed my day yesterday when I discovered in our monthly incentive meeting that I got some extra moola.

DH asked what were were going to do to celebrate.... I'm such a romantic, can you guess what I said....go ahead, guess.

If you really really know me you know I told him we were paying off a bill. That is just what I did too. LOL.... I really want to be out of debt so nobody has control over me...nobody.

so sing with me....Money , money, money, money......MOOHHHHHHNNNNAAAAYY.

Now all I have to do is figure out how to get this kind of incnetive every month and we should be out of debt in ....oh...4 years or so. LOL

SO thanks work, I am glad you are happy with me...I'm pretty happy with you too.

6 comments:

Vanessa said...

WTG girl!!!! You are kicking some butt ;)

TamWill said...

WOW! You go gurl ((clapping))
glad to hear that you are doing so well in your new job and that they are taking notice!

mom23 said...

You deserve it!

*** hunzer *** said...

Work it MommaRia!!!

Karmon said...

Congrats! I miss you!

Angela said...

Congratulations that is awesome, what a great reward