Monday, February 20, 2006

I'm such a nerd...

I have taken vacation in June to go to my best friend's daughter's high school graduation. That does not make me a nerd, that makes me a good friend (besides, I'm so proud of S....my best friend has home schooled her from day 1 and she is ONE SMART cookie!).

I am a nerd because we will be finishing off our vacation in downtown Chicago. AAAAAAHHHHH I miss Chi town so much. I can't wait to go take a train down there, go to the museums and spend the night in a hotel. My In-Laws are coming too, which will only make it more fun, and they will watch the kids so hubby bubby and I can go out on the BIG CITY I MISS SO much....

So, I'm pinching pennies and planning our museum rounds. Even the kids think this is going to be great! Whooo Hoooo....education and fun in one small trip north.

I can't wait!!!

1 comment:

TamWill said...

Wow I am so happy for you :O) Never been to Chicago myself, If I ever get the chance to go I would like to be an audience member on the Oprah show.

Have fun...you go gurl!